银行常用英语
新开帐户
What kind of account did you have in your mind? 你想开哪种帐户?
A deposit or current account? 定期还是活期?
I should like to open a current account. 我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I need a checking account so that I can pay my bill. 我需开个支票帐户,这样就能付帐。
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄帐户。
I have a checking account here. 我在这里有一个支票存款帐户。
I think I'd like a deposit account. 我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Can I open a current account here? 我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?
I want to open a deposit account with you. 我要开个储蓄帐户。
I'd like to open a deposit account with you. 我想在你们这儿开个定期存款帐户。
Could you tell me the difference between a savings account and a checking account?
请告诉我储蓄存款与支票存款的区别好吗?
Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Could you tell me how to operate this account? 请告诉我如何经管这个帐户好吗?
Is there any minimum for the first deposit? 第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?
How much does each account cost? 每个帐户要花多少钱?
Have you filled out the form? 您填好单子了吗?
词语
current deposit, current account 活期存款 fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款
fixed deposit by installments 零存整取 joint account 联名存款帐户to open an account 开户头
兑换货币
Please tell me how much you want to change. 请告诉我你要换多少。
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen你要把多少汇款换成日圆
What kind of currency do you want? 要哪种货币?
What's it you wish to change? 你有什么要换的?
What kind of currency do you want to change? 要换哪种货币?
In what denominations? 要什么面值的?
Please tell me what note you want. 请告诉我要什么钞票。
Is it in traveler's cheques? 换旅行支票吗?
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you. 我想知道如何付钱给你。
How would you like it? 你要什么面额的?
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address?
请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗?
Can you change me some money, please? 能否请你给我兑换一些钱?
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders.
这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me.
我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。
Could you change these French francs for me? 能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗?
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars. 我想把全部汇款换成美圆。
I'd like some coins for this note. 我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
Could you give me some small notes? 给我一些小票好吗?
词语
currency, money 货币 money changing 兑换货币 an exchange form 兑换单bank note 钞票
note of large denomination 大票 note of small denomination 小票 small
change 零钱
subsidiary money 辅币 nickel piece 镍币 plastic currency notes 塑料钞票
convertible money 可兑换(黄金)纸币
外汇率
Tell me the current rate for RMB, please. 请告诉我人民币的现价。
What's your selling rate for RMB yuan in notes today? 你们今天人民币现钞的售价是多少?
What's the dollar going for today? 美圆今天的售价是多少?
buying rate 买进价格 selling rate 卖出价格
And how much will it be in Japanese currency? 换成日本币是多少?
I'd like to know the exchange rate for German marks. 我想知道德国马克的兑换率。
What rate are you giving? 你们提供的兑换率是多少?
What's the exchange rate today? 今天的兑换率是多少?
Please tell me what you would give me for my U.S. dollars.请告诉我这些美圆可以兑换多少钱。
Please tell me the current rate for sterling. 请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。
If you'll wait a moment, I'll find out the rates of exchange. 请等一会儿,我查一下兑换率。
Please wait a moment. I'll find out the exchange rate between U.S. dollars and RMB.
请等一会儿,我查一下美圆对人民币的兑换率。
词语
exchange table, conversion table 汇兑换算表 foreign exchange 外汇 exchange rate 外汇率
conversion rate 折合率 foreign exchange restriction 外汇限额 foreign exchange quotations 外汇行情 to check the rate for sb. 查牌价
请入收款人的户号 account payee
请支付票款 advice to pay cheques
金额有错误 accounts differ
文字与数字所记载金额不同 words and figures differ
签名有误|印鉴不符 signatures differ
保证付款 good for payment
无交易 no account
款额不足||存款不足 not sufficient (N.S.)||no sufficient funds (N.S.F.)
已无存款 no funds
没有通知 no advice
未受指示 no orders
禁止转让||不可转让 non-transferable||not transferable
已付款 received payment||payment received
汇款用语
汇款||寄钱 to remit||to send money
寄票供取款||支票支付 to send a cheque for payment
寄款人 a remitter
收款人 a remittee
见票后……日付款 ... days' after sight||... days' sight
见票后……月付款 ... months' after sight||... months' sight
票据背书 to endorse a bill
收到汇款 to receive remittance
填写收据 to make out a receipt
account number 帐目编号
depositor 存户
pay-in slip 存款单
a deposit form 存款单
a banding machine 自动存取机
overdraft, overdraw 透支
to deposit 存款
deposit receipt 存款收据
private deposits 私人存款
certificate of deposit 存单
deposit book, passbook 存折
to cash 兑现
to honor a cheque 兑付
to dishonor a cheque 拒付
to suspend payment 止付
cheque,check 支票
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容